Monday, January 12, 2009

Damn tired. So this is called working?


Now, something extracted from keaveooi's blog. Well there's not much grammar mistakes, just one or two in every sentence, (=P) but it's very true. Here it goes.


How Friendship Breaks


The reason for the break of friendship is very simple.These are the silly reasons for that

1.Both the friends think the other is busy to call and contact.and will not contact thinking that may be disturbing to him.then time pass on.They forget to contact further.

2.Next they think why should I contact now,let the other friend call me.The ego comes
in between friendship.Thus time pass on to months and at times years.Thus weakness the bondage.They forget each other in their day today work.

So friends do not make these silly excuses to break Friendship.Friendship is like our back bone to make us stand straight.Now a days communication is very much advanced so can make a phone call and say Hi------.or E-mail each other.



Song of the day -- Busy being Fabulous by Eagles

I came home to an empty house
And I found your little note
"Don't wait up for me tonight"
And that was all she wrote

Do you think I don't know that you're out on the town
With all of your high-rollin' friends?
What do you do when you come up empty?
Where do you go when the party ends?

And you were just too busy being fabulous
Too busy to think about us
I don't know what you were dreaming of
Somehow you forgot about love
And you were just too busy being fabulous, uh-huh

A little time in the country
A day or two to slow down
A bottle of wine and a walk in the moonlight
Maybe some foolin' around

But you think time is just a magazine
And money's just a thrill
I've waited so long for you to change your way of livin'
Now I realize that you never will

'Cause you were just too busy being fabulous
Too busy to think about us
Lookin' for something you'll never find
You'll never know what you left behind
'Cause you were just too busy being fabulous, uh-huh

You tell a joke and everybody's laughin'
That's something you know how to do
You've always been the life of the party
But now my baby, the joke is on you

'Cause you were just too busy being fabulous
Too busy to think about us
Running after something that never comes
What in the world are you runnin' from?

And you were just too busy being fabulous
Too busy to think about us
To drink the wine from your winner's cup
To notice the children were growin' up

And you were just too busy being fabulous
Too busy, too busy
Too busy
Aw, baby



2 comments:

Doreen Ooi said...

Now I wish can go back to our student life...
much more better than working everday...
damn bored and feel sleepy~~

My Life time~ said...

hey, dont laught at me k?>
i'm stil not pro enuf compare with u~